Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is brand new to me, but here I go.
All of my daughters have blogs, so I thought I had better get with it, and try one myself. I always enjoy reading what is going on in their lives, but my life is pretty boring, since I am retired, and just stay home most of the time.

I am the mother of seven, three boys and four girls, and the mother of thirty-one grandchildren, fourteen grandsons and seventeen granddaughters. The oldest is 18 and the youngest is 7 months. They are all very special.

I moved to Utah from Wyoming about two and one half years ago to be closer to them. I love being here. Five of my seven live in Salt Lake Valley, one in Las Vegas and one in Kemmerer, Wyoming.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog but now you have to write on it more than once a month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay spice it up... i wanna see some real blogs here....

    ReplyDelete